Cornell Days is designed to offer you and your family a diverse selection of activities so you can determine if Cornell is the best fit for your college career. Check out the basic schedule now through the end of March. At the end of March, you’ll be able to view the complete schedule and read the event descriptions. Registration will be available at 11:00 a.m., (EDT) on Monday, April 3.
Cornell Days is offered on April 13, 14, 17, 20, 21, and 24.
Each day offers similar programming:
- 8:15 – 10:00 a.m.: Check-in, Residential Life Expo, and Pre-Orientation sessions
- 10:10 a.m. – 1:10 p.m.: Visit your college/school for the Academic Core (see the Academics Page)
- 1:25 – 4:00 p.m.: Choose from library and campus tours, financial aid sessions, and a variety of recreational and social events, including the Cornell Days Hub.
How to Register for Cornell Days
Cornell Days is exclusively for admitted first-year students and advance registration is required. Registration will be available at 11:00 a.m., (EDT) on Monday, April 3. You will need to use either your Application ID or your Net ID to gain access to the registration and event sign-up form.
If you are interested in staying overnight with one of our Ambassador student hosts, add that event to your schedule and be sure to complete your entire registration. We will email you with additional, required information. Please note: Overnight visits are reserved for regular decision students who have not yet visited campus. Space is limited and will fill up fast!
Personalize Your Cornell Days
In addition to the daily programming and the Academic Core, please be aware of these special sessions:
- Career Services Overview: Fridays, April 14 and 21 from 2:30 – 3:15 p.m., Malott Hall 253
- Commitment Programs Information Session: Friday, April 14 and Monday, April 24, from 8:30 – 9:30 a.m., Robert Purcell Community Center, Multipurpose Room
- Pre-Med Presentation: Monday, April 17 from 2:30 – 3:15 p.m., Biotechnology Building G10
- Pre-Vet Presentation: Monday, April 24 from 2:30 – 3:15 p.m., Biotechnology Building G10
- Studying Biological Sciences: Thursdays, April 13 and 20 from 2:30 – 3:15 p.m., Biotechnology Building G10